KYOCERA Fleet Services (KFS) is a powerful, web-based service to perform remote maintenance on customers fleet. Hosted in the cloud, KYOCERA Fleet Services enables companies and their service staff to view device status, quickly and easily identify and respond to issues and undertake key maintenance task, all from any location.
The complete solution for remote maintenance
The system‘s core features enable web-based monitoring of all devices in your fleet, while enhanced functions give you the freedom to perform troubleshooting and maintenance of Kyocera devices remotely, such as:
- Device notifications - receive device status notifications by email and service staff can address issues before users are even affected.
- Panel Screenshot - use your PC to view real-time panel screens of your devices to support troubleshooting and service calls.
- Dashboard - get a clear overview of the status of your entire fleet on one simple screen. Quickly identify devices that need your urgent attention and react faster to any issues that arise.
- Reporting - run detailed reports to monitor the status and performance of your devices.
- Firmware Updates - upgrade your firmware packages via the cloud, and receive new firmware upgrades at your convenience.
- Maintenance and device settings - configure the maintenance mode and device setting of your devices remotely.
- Panel note - get text notifications of ongoing servicing information directly on the panel screens of your devices to help users stay informed.
- HyPAS application deployment - deploy and activate your purchased HyPAS applications remotely.
More information on Kyocera Fleet Services.